Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Yuck Week!

What has been going on in our house this week. If I could only put one picture it would be of me standing over Connor at the changing table! Since last week Connor has had some horrible bug with the yucks and a pretty nasty fever. We are going through 12-15 diapers a day! After 5 full days on the 6th day I called the Doctor back and they said come in. Now, we are having his "poop"( I use the term loosely because it is very loose!) tested for some parasite they think he may have. I sent in the sample but over last night he seems to feel somewhat better so hopefully whatever he does have is on the mend. In the meantime my big boy woke up at 4:13 Monday morning throwing up. He has missed two days of school now and I think is feeling a little better today. So, for about a week now I have been wearing my nurses hat!
Connor also got two more teeth in the last week! Now, my sweet baby who had no teeth at 10 1/2 months has 3 at 11 1/2 months. He now has exactly the same amount of teeth the other two had a one year old! My kids are the slowest teethers but all three walked before they had teeth!
I hope Connor is well by Friday, we are suppose to have his one year pictures taken with Stacy Collodi. I am so excited about this he loves Stacy and will do so well in pictures for her. I still can not believe he is almost one! This year has flown by. I guess I better get busy planning a fun first birthday party!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Glad that Connor is feeling better!!!