Thursday, March 08, 2007

Our Lazy Days...


This has been a lazy, relaxing sort of week. We have played with friends, cleaned the house and yard, planted flowers, played out back, rode bikes, had soccer games, gone to Teddy Bear Storytime...
I have so enjoyed my two babies that were home this week. Bailey and I have cooked together, cleaned together, planted together, and watched cartoons together. Connor has simply walked around the house and explored places he couldn't go before. He has discovered how much he loves to play outside. (thanks Rebecca for the little climbing slide) I have discovered all these new foods that he likes. I guess it has just been fun to have so much uninterrupted time with Bailey and Connor. I have really enjoyed this time with them.
Next week Jack is off for Spring Break. I will focus on him more then. He will be going to Memaw's and G-Dad's for a few days early in the week so he doesn't have to go to Sunshine School with me. He would be so bored. I took off Thursday and Greg is taking off Friday so we can do some things together as a family. On the agenda is The Zoo, Fossil Rim and the Dino Park, The Wax Museum (Jack and I can't wait for this one), maybe a movie. If the weather isn't as nice as this week then we will be hitting the museums at Fair Park again plus all the other indoor things. Next Saturday morning before soccer begins we are going to go get our favorite donuts and then head down to Farmer's Market to let the kids pick some fresh fruits and veggies. They love to help me pick produce.
On the health front...
Greg had his first check-up to check on how the steroids are working and how Greg's body is handling them. All is great!!! All levels are within the "expected" ranges. He will continue to lower the doses every few months and we pray that his body continues to do this well.
Connor is finally back to normal after the nasty stomach virus he had and the great news is no one else got it.
I am sure that next week I'll have more exciting things to blog about. This week was truly a lazy week and I loved it!

2 comments:

Traci said...

I'm jealous of all your plans next week! I hope you all have a wonderful time together. It will be much needed!

I miss seeing you! Thank you so much for calling to check on me this week!!

Anonymous said...

I love lazy weeks! I think I'd be happy with a simple, lazy day here or there these days! Your blog is so sweet.
-Anne