Saturday, March 17, 2007

Fabulous Friday

Early Friday morning we headed out to Krispy Kreme for Shamrock donuts! All three kids loved them. After breakfast we went to Kaufman to see my grandfather. Both Greg and I visited for a few minutes then we got back in the car to head to the Dallas Zoo. This camel was "posing" for the camara.
Connor's favorite is lions. Of course, he was sound asleep by the time we got to them!


I think the zoo is one of my favorite places to visit and my kids already feel the same way. They all three really enjoyed everything. Jack loved the chettahs the best. Bailey liked the elephants and giraffes. And Connor liked everything, especially the ice cream.

There is a new penguin exhibit that was probably my favorite. I have always liked penguins. You could watch them swimming and playing. What fun!




We had a great Spring Break! We really enjoyed everything we did but we were the happiest that daddy could join in the fun for Fabulous Friday!



No comments: