Sunday, March 18, 2007

What a fun day we had at the Arboretum. We took a picnic lunch and ate on the lawn while we listened to music. They played the Sesame Street Theme song and all three kids were dancing. The flowers were beautiful. The tulips were in bloom along with all the other flowers. The kids loved everything but really enjoyed being butterflies!

After the flowers we drove around Swiss Avenue and looked at all the historic homes, then headed to Farmers Market downtown. The kids helped us pick out some fresh fruits and veggies for this week.
Everything we did this past week was great. Jack told me everyday that it was the best day of his life. It was fun for me too, but hearing thank you from my kids was the best!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Your three children look precious! I love all three outfits! Glad to see that you all had a fun Spring Break. It was good to see Greg enjoying the fun too. I look forward to keeping up with the five of you:)

Anonymous said...

They look so stinkin' cute, Tracey!!! I'm glad y'all had a fun time.
-Anne