Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Beautiful Princess!

Last Wednesday was finally Princess On Ice night. "We" have been looking so forward to going ever since Traci bought the tickets over a month ago. Bailey's poor teacher has had to hear all about Princesses for so long now. Her teacher only has two boys so Bailey is quite a trip for her!
Bailey, her cousin Kamdyn and her friend Kylie all rode the train with their mommies to the A A Center. The train ride was really fun and the girls totally enjoyed it. Kylie brought all three of them princess dolls to carry and play with. The train was actually full of beautiful Princesses all going to the ice show. After the expected stop to buy junk and food we headed to our wonderful seats. The show was actually even better than last years. The costumes were wonderful and the skating was super! I sat next to a man with two little girls who actually talked my ear off for the first half of the show. Bailey had a great time and kept hugging me and telling me I was the best mommy in the world! I will treasure that especially when she is 14 and hates her mommy!
Bailey has the sweetest smile and I love her kind, caring spirit. I was so glad to spend a fun night with my Beautiful Princess!

No comments: