Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our Little Bear

Last Thursday we had Connor's first Thanksgiving performance at Sunshine School. It was an exciting event around our house. Bailey had a performance at her school but told us she didn't want to go so she could see Connor as a Bear. All month long I have tried to get him to sing his bear songs and all month long he has told me "No, I not a bear!" so we were a little nervous as to how much he would actually sing. Here is my cute bear walking in with his class. He looked so big. Well, no need to worry about this little bear. He marched up on the stage and sang really well. We were very proud of him.

Here he is leaving the stage. I was in charge of pictures. Not such a good idea. Somehow after I got the one of him walking down the aisle I hit a button and shut off the flash. So the next picture is of him leaving the stage! The pictures weren't great but I do have great memories of my sweet little bear.

No comments: