Thursday, November 27, 2008

Counting Our Blessings

On this beautiful Thanksgiving day, I encouraged the kids to "count their blessings" and here is what they told me...
Jack says he is thankful for family, friends, food, and our house.
Bailey says she is thankful for God and Jesus, water, Grandparents, makeup, flowers and LuLu the dog.
Connor says he is thankful for mommy, daddy and the neigh neighs!

I loved the perspective of each child. It had a lot to do with their ages and personalities.
Jack just says it like it is. NO Elaboration whatsoever.
Bailey is more detailed and would have gone on and on and on...
Connor is thankful for the things he thinks are most important right now. I was surprised I ranked above the neigh neighs.

I guess if I am counting my blessings then here is my list.
My faith, my husband, my three children, my family, my friends, my preschool Spanish students, our health, our home, my kids teachers... I could go on and on too!

No comments: