Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Leaves are Falling...

This is what our backyard looks like all fall! Some mornings you can't see any yard or concrete for the amount of leaves that fall. And, this picture is the day after Daddy and Connor raked them! Connor has found his favorite new "job". He is really good at bagging leaves for daddy after daddy blows them into a pile.
There are times when I think wow, this kid is just like his brother. Sometimes I even think he acts like his sister. But, just lately his little personality has really become all his own. We all laugh so much at this little monkey. His new favorite saying is "That Kooky!" He got it from his favorite show, Wow Wow Wubbzy. We passed a loud car one day, he says That Kooky! His brother and sister have a fight, he says, That Kooky! He doesn't just say it, he holds his hands up and wiggles his fingers as he says it. So cute. He also works his mommy all day long. He will walk up to me and grab my face and say "I wuv you mommy". Usually just after he has broken something or eaten candy he wasn't suppose to have.
Several people lately have asked me how my baby is doing. He fought a cold all last week and I am so happy to say nothing serious came of it! We know his blood count numbers were down last time we had them taken and we know this is his hardest time of year, but we feel so blessed to have him stay as healthy as he has. Please continue to keep Connor in your prayers, we know that it has made a difference!

1 comment:

Newberry said...

I'm glad Connor's doing well. He's such a cute and sweet boy!

Your leaf pile looks a lot like ours did today. I love trees in the fall and watching them change colors, but I don't love raking and bagging!