Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ouch!

We had an injury tonight! Jack was helping mommy unload the dryer and he dropped some socks. When he came back to get them he jumped up and hit his head on the corner of the counter. He immediately fell to the ground crying. A sure sign that Jack is really hurt. When I got to him he looked at me and asked,"Is there blood?" Yes, there was lots and lots of blood. So much that I screamed for Greg to come and helped him to the table to put a cloth on it. We really couldn't tell how bad it was for all the gushing blood. And when the blood spurted out at me I really started to panic a bit. We called Papa to come over and access the situation for us. Greg held a cloth on it for over 5 minutes and the blood had already started to clot. A really good sign. And after all that blood the gash was really rather small.

Papa taped him up. Then all night long we laughed at his funny taped up head. When daddy ripped the tape off (he tried to do it gently but that just didn't work) a good bit of hair came out too!

1 comment:

Traci said...

That looks so painful! I hope Jack is okay. How are you doing, my sweet friend?