Thursday, November 06, 2008

My Brown Eyed Girl!

Yesterday was my sweet Bailey's 7th Birthday. It amazes her daddy and I that she is already 7 years old. It really seems like yesterday that she was this little toddler with NO hair. I think this year I'll post some little known facts about Bailey for her birthday not the usual stuff everyone knows.
*Bailey has a very sensitive heart. She gets her heart hurt so easily.
*Bailey as girly as she seems loves to play in the dirt and mud!
*She is very Patriotic and took this election loss for "her" candidate very hard.
*She is a BIG pack rat, nothing like her mommy who tosses everything.
*Loves to lay in her bed and read, just like her mommy.
*Does all her homework by herself, no help, and does it all the first night when it should take 4 nights. Can you say Overachiever!
*Loves all holidays! Counts the days to the next person's birthday.
*She likes broccoli and squash!
*She never forgets a name or fact. We find ourselves asking her when we can't remember something.
*Finally, she has the biggest brown eyes and beautiful smile of anyone I know!

We love you Birthday Girl!

No comments: