Saturday, November 22, 2008

Date Night with 648 Screaming Girls!

My sweet husband knew how much I wanted to see this new movie that was coming out this weekend. He knew it would mean listening to lots of screaming girls, but he got passes from my wonderful sister and he took me anyway! I started the book a while back and something came up and I had not gotten back to it to finish it, but I was hooked and knew the movie would be amazing too. We arrived 1 1/2 hours early, yes really! Even that early we were in the second section third line for waiting. In front of us in line was a really nice couple with three kids also. She had loved the book and drug her husband along. He kept telling her they could go see Bond and still be in time for this movie. ( he did go to Bond and she saved him a seat) In back of us were about 12 teenage girls who kept bumping us and screaming. It was a peek into our future!
When they let people start going in people were running and yelling and saving seats. I have never seen anything like it at a movie. Well, maybe Star Wars when I was much younger. This theater seats 650 people and there was not an empty seat! Finally the movie started and it was well worth the wait. The first time, and really every time Edward comes on the screen all 648 girls screamed. I have to admit there was something about this vampire! I loved it and Greg really liked it too. Just maybe minus the screaming girls!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I loved it too! I didn't brave opening night... but I did see it Sunday afternoon :) Glad you had fun!