Wednesday, February 21, 2007

We Have A Tooth!

Finally after 10 1/2 months we have our first tooth. As with everything about this cutie, it hasn't fazed him at all. No fuss, no muss. Now I can add foods to his food experiences.
We have also learned two new words this week. Ay-ee for Bailey and I-I for night, night. We are also walking without holding on for 4 or 5 steps then letting ourselves down gently. He actually walked around me from one side of the toy box to the other. As I've said many times we are so blessed to have this sweet baby in our lives. I thank God everyday for blessing our lives with Connor Reid! These first 10 1/2 months have flown by and we look forward to many more months to come.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Sweet little Connor! What a handsome prince you have there. I'll bet Bailey loves that he tries to say her name!

I-I

Alyssa said...

Connor is such a sweet, sweet boy! I am glad that he and Camryn are little buddies! They will be one before we know it!