Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunshine School Parties

What a cute group of 5 year olds! My class has been such a source of enjoyment for me this year. They are truly bright, funny kids. They enjoy everything we learn and do. Here they are posing after the Valentine Party. These are my only two girls! It doesn't bother them a bit to be the only girls. They fit right in. I think the boys are a little protective of them.
Bailey also had her Valentine Party and really enjoyed frosting and decorating heart cookies. She loves her teacher and all her friends at Sunshine School. I can't believe I will have two kids in school next year. She is not suppose to be that big! I am so glad Jack will be at school with her to look after her. She is not as adventurous or laid back as her big brother so I worry much more about her starting Kindergarten than I did "Happy" Jack.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.