Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sweetheart Carnival and Valentines

Friday night we (minus Baby Connor) headed up to Jack's school for the Annual Sweetheart Carnival. We ate chicken and played games, and one of us got our nails painted and jumped in bounce houses! The kids ate cotton candy, popcorn and snowcones! The kids loved it! The parents tolerated it! Then I did my short stint of work in the Crazy Hat Room. The Carnival is fun but it is so cold every year that I wish they could do it either earlier in the Fall or later in the Spring. After the Carnival we went to buy the kids Valentines. They actually both picked out the same ones this year! Saturday morning they sat at the table and filled them all out and put the tattoo in them and sealed them closed all by themselves! Self- sufficient kids are great!

On the health front,
Greg is feeling better all the time. He is trying to adjust to a new lifestyle. He is eating healthier and resting when he can. The kids are loving having daddy play so much with them again! On one of the really nice days this week he took all three out front with him and played basketball and watched them ride bikes. It made me cry because two short weeks ago he couldn't have even picked up a basketball.
Connor has his very first ear infection! He was not sleeping and leaning to one side all the time so Greg took him to the Doctor and yes we had infection! I feel very blessed that this is his first one. Bailey had so many by 10 months that she was getting her tubes in.
Bailey is healthy as a horse! She is the one person in this family that I really don't worry about.
Jack for now is fairly healthy. He continues to have drainage that I am positive is allergies.
And mommy, well I can't be sick, so I am not!

No comments: