Monday, August 28, 2006

Sunshine School

My very excited class of 5 year olds!
Bailey with Mrs. Kristen

Connor with Mrs. Jennifer
Today was the day!
Bailey, Connor and I went back to school today. Bailey looked so cute in her pretty dress with her hair up in piggy tails. She loves for her daddy to do her hair into piggy tails. I won't try very often, but Greg is really pretty good at it. She tells everyone that Daddy did her hair.
Connor was his happy go lucky self. Charming everyone with that cute smile of his. He was great for Mrs. Jennifer and slept well and ate well and played well. Couldn't ask for anything else from a 4 1/2 month old.
My class was happy to be back. It is nice to have the same kids this year. They know me and each other and you can tell they are really excited about being the oldest kids at school.
One surprise today was that Rebecca Sutton asked if Bailey could come home with them and spend the night. Bailey was thrilled!!! She loves Emma and Sarah and thinks Mrs. Rebecca hung the moon. Of course, she loves Joshua too. That will make tomorrow easier only having to take one kid to school with me.
Well, for a first day it went pretty well!

No comments: