Saturday, August 26, 2006

Mexican food, Swimming, and an Overachiever!

Catch me if you can!



After a really busy week of getting ready for Sunshine School it was so nice to chill out with good friends. After Greg got off work we headed up to the Sutton's for dinner and swimming.
Rebecca made wonderful Mexican food and we ate and ate and ate! Well, the adults ate and the kids played. Then the husbands took the kids to the pool to swim and let us girls stay home and visit. What fun to have a quiet house to just sit and talk and catch up with Rebecca. When the kids and men got back we put the kids upstairs in the game room and ate a little more and talked alot more! Greg and I both really enjoy the Sutton's they are a wonderful family.
Bailey cried when we said it was time to go. She would have stayed and lived at their house if we would let her. She loves Mrs. Becca!
Another big event this week came from my overachieving son! No, not Jack for once. Connor decided it was time for him to crawl. No, I wasn't ready for this and yes, it is really early!
I looked back at the other two baby books and they were both 5 1/2 months old before they were trying to crawl. Connor is only 4 1/2 months old. He is not actually moving forward alot yet. But, he is up on hands and knees both now and can rock and move forward up to two knee lifts. My grandmother looked at him today and said you don't have a baby anymore. He is a big boy. That makes me really sad. I am definitly not ready for this sweet boy to grow up. I know he really is a baby still but this week just hit home that he is growing up and growing up fast.
I guess I assumed that the 3rd baby would not do things as fast as the other two. Boy was I wrong!

1 comment:

Traci said...

WOW! I can't believe that Connor is starting to crawl.

Make room for baby #4....This one is going to be a toddler before long!