Monday, August 21, 2006

Sleepy Head!

Sweet Connor!
Sleepy Connor!
Sunday morning I had the bright idea to try Connor in the Cradle Roll Class for the first time.
We only made it through 4 songs! He really liked it until he decided he was too sleepy to enjoy class. He always takes a long morning nap when we are at home, I mean 2 1/2 to 3 hours! So, when he wouldn't even fall asleep on one of us during 1st Service I should have known not to try class. I wish he had stayed longer, but once I got him out of the chair and curled him up on me he went right to sleep.
That afternoon I went to the church building to work on my door for Sunshine School. After a stop at Sonic for the mandatory drink I met Traci Rutledge to work.(ha ha--all we do is talk!)
No, really we got a lot done and Connor took a 3 hour nap for Daddy which he doesn't usually do for Greg. We were so excited about how cute our doors looked, then when we got to school to work on Monday morning they were painting the doors so all our hard work was all over our rooms! Oh well, it was worth just hanging out with a friend!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Connor looks adorable!! You really have some cute kids!

I LOVE our talks and meets up at church. I hope we still do that this year.

I am chomping at the bit to not put your blog on the side of my blog.

I GUESS I'll never tell!!