Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Cousin Fun!

Bailey and Emma finally crashed!
Cleaning up after a long afternoon of playing.
Look at the monkeys!
My boys.
They could swing forever!

Monday after working at the church Emma came home with us. The girls got along really well. Jack was really considerate and left them alone. If he plays with them they never get along as well. So I was really proud of the way Jack acted.

We ate yummy homemade pizza and drank Sprites. Then we went out back for some fun. They all loved the horse tire swing and the trampoline. I think they would have stayed out there all night if we hadn't made them come in. We let the girls take a bubble bath together and they begged us to let Connor bath with them, but not this time!

At bed time, the boys were asleep as soon as their door shut. The girls were another story! After repeated tries to get drinks, tell us one more thing, and bathroom breaks they finally settled down around 9:30. When Greg went in to check on them later we found both girls in Bailey's bed with all their animals all around them. It was really cute.

I want to say something about Bailey now that I hope one day she reads and enjoys.

Bailey makes me so proud to be her mommy. I love the way she lets her friends and family(except Jack!) do what they wish to do above her own wishes. She kept saying to Emma, "OK Emma if that's what you want, can we do something else later?" I hope she knows how proud I am when she includes someone that is feeling left out. I love her caring spirit and loving heart. Where some kids tend to think of themselves first then others, which is very typical of this age, Bailey tends to put others first. Not everyday is perfect, but I love my sweet, sensitive, caring Princess Bailey Lauren French!

No comments: