Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Tooth Fairy Finally...

Jack has been talking about his loose teeth for many, many months now! Well, finally, he lost one. Friday night Jack and mommy worked on getting it just a little looser by eating an apple and some carrots. Then we got some dental floss and I started working on pulling it out. He was hilarious! He decided Daddy needed to pull it so I handed him the floss. One tug by daddy, and he was crying how bad it hurt and wanted mommy back. So I dug in my heels and wrapped the floss around the tooth and pulled and POP out it flew. I do mean flew! It took us 10 minutes to find it. Jack didn't even care that it was lost for a while, he was jumping up and down and yelling about loosing his tooth. The tooth fairy did come and left him a whole dollar. Now, he has three more loose teeth, but we thought we'd give it a rest for a while before we tug again.

No comments: