Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My dilemma

Tonight I had a dilemma. I had to choose between three shows I really like!
Okay, Okay, I know for some not such a big deal. For me it was. Gilmore Girls, which I love, was on one channel. The finale of Big Brother was on another channel. And finally, the season opener of Dancing With The Stars was on another one. Well, Gilmore Girls was a repeat, all be it a great repeat, but a repeat, so I passed on it. Dancing With The Stars was new and I really wanted to watch Emmit dance so I just keep an eye out for him. So Big Brother won! It was a little anticlimactic, Mike "Chill Town" won and that is what I suspected would be the case. At least Janelle won the America's vote for some money. Janelle and Dr. Will should have been the two final players.
I really love it when the new shows start. I am getting so excited about some new things on TV.
I don't always get to watch TV with 3 kids, homework, football practice, soccer practice, school meetings, and a husband that works late many nights. So, when I do I am going to enjoy it!

No comments: