Friday, December 21, 2007

Hang On, Here We Go...

This month is packed full of fun things! Two family birthdays, anniversary, Christmas, New Years Eve, tons of parties and book club!
My birthday was so fun! My kids let me sleep in and had breakfast fixed when I got up. Then gave me some wonderful gifts. I love my new stand up jewlery box, my new pajamas, and my Starbucks gift card. I have such thoughtful kids.
Then my family took me to dinner at my favorite restaurant on Thursday.
Next, was our weekend in Ft. Worth. (so fun, love you Greg)
This last Monday night I headed to Steph's house with my friend Anne for Book Club. We had a fun, festive night. With great talk about our book.
Tuesday night Greg took me out to dinner for our actual anniversary.
Thursday was our last day of Sunshine School for Connor. I can't believe he made through December and has not been sick. We feel so blessed that he has been able to stay healthy this month. Now we just have to keep him healthy until January 2nd for the biopsy.
The picture is of Connor at his school party. I was in charge of the craft and we made cute reindeer plates with their hands. They turned out so cute. Thanks Krista, for the wonderful idea.
Doesn't he look so old all of the sudden? He is not my little baby anymore, well, actually he will always be my little baby!
This month is such a whirlwind and hang on we still have more to come...

No comments: