Friday, December 07, 2007

A Few Of Our Favorite Things...

With Christmas upon us I usually scrapbook my kids likes and dislikes at this time in their lives. I thought I would blog them this year.
Here goes...

Jackson
likes his Gamecube, basketball, his friends, buying his lunch, the Mavericks, his Ipod, soccer, Christmas movies, reading, did I say basketball!
dislikes food that is good for him, not getting to play his Gamecube, anyone being disappointed in him, shirts (loves to go without his shirt), chores.

Bailey
likes her brothers, school, writing, drawing, singing (loudly), anything Hannah Montana, anything Christmas, soccer.
dislikes her brothers, chicken, milk, being told no, cleaning her room.

Connor
likes Jack and Bailey, Rudolph (Ro Ro), his dog and cats, playing outside, coloring, fruit loops, juice (juuu), football, soccer, mommy and daddy.
dislikes veggies!, being told no, being left behind, sitting in his feeding chair, sitting still.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Very cute post! You have inspired me to do the same. I love hearing about your kids! I miss you!!

The kids look adorable!