Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Super Heroes

Connor has made up Super Heroes for everyone in the family. His stories completely crack us up! I am going to try to write them down here so when he is 16 I can show him this and get a good laugh.
Daddy is Mr. Yucky.
Mommy is Dr. Winky.
Bailey is Doggy Girl.
Jack is Strong Boy.
And Connor is Strong Man.
He says that Mr. Yucky is a bad villian! That Dr. Winky is a good guy. Doggy girl is sorta good. Strong boy is ok and Strong Man is a good guy too.
When I asked him what Mr. Yucky did to be a villian he said, "This" and threw his hands up and waved them. He loves to crawl into our bed in the evening and curl up with me and tell all these "wild and crazy" super hero stories. I love our time together making up fun stories.

2 comments:

Shane and Laine said...

Hey Tracey! I was looking through some school things and I had forgetten that Bailey gave me the address to your blog so I could keep up over the summer...I LOVE her:) I hope everything is going well! Tell her I said hi!!

Newberry said...

That is hilarious and very creative! I'm glad Mason's not the only one that is way into superheroes :) Hope you guys have a great vacation!