Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ist Grade at the Dallas Zoo

Last week I got to go on a field trip to the Dallas Zoo with 1st grade. I didn't have to ride on the bus, Oh Drat!!! I got to ride with a mom of a boy in Bailey's class, and it was fun to get to know her better. Mrs. Collins class had so many parent volunteers that the groups were really small. I only had Bailey, her best buddy Isabella and another little friend. It was such a fun, easy going day with these three girls. We saw what we could see and didn't rush around trying to see everything. The penguins were being fed while we were watching them and they were so cute. They would swim right up to the glass and show off for the kids.
We made it to the new Ghost of the Bayou exhibit and it was worth it! The albino alligators are really spooky looking. Outside of the Reptile House we met up with two other friends and took some pictures.

These girls were all about posing!




Well, here we are at the end of another year. I can't believe my little girl is so grown up. She is more than ready for 2nd grade. I just hope that mommy is ready!

No comments: