Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The King

In the midst of all the Christmas Craziness we headed to the DMA to view the King Tut exhibit.
I was in charge of the Northrich Teacher Luncheon this morning and was at the kids school from 9 until 2:20 when I checked the kids out of school and we all headed downtown. The kids were so excited to see all Pharaoh and Egyptian "things". I was afraid Greg and I would need to go back later without kids to really see everything but I was wrong. They were really good and Jack and Bailey had the audio tour and really listened and could tell us what they learned. Connor just tolerated it! Poor thing was stuck in his stroller while we all looked at and read facts. He couldn't even eat or drink in the exhibit. He got a little fussy as we entered the last room. Actually the Egyptians were a really fascinating civilization. I think we all really enjoyed our tour of the King!

No comments: