Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

Today was another busy day for the French's. My day started off very nicely. My sweet kids and my wonderful husband let me sleep in this morning while daddy made breakfast and made school lunches. Then they brought me breakfast in bed and a few homemade cards and a new book I have been wanting. After getting all three kids to school Greg and I spent some alone time together. After lunch I went to the kids school to watch/teach Jack's Third Grade class to give his teacher a fun lunch out and some shopping time. I had a blast teaching 3rd graders and we even made a cute book to give his teacher for Christmas. As soon as we picked the kids up we headed to North Park for our Annual Santa Visit! We love this Santa. As my kids say, "He's the REAL Santa mommy!" And yes, we made it through another year and my sweet 3rd grader still really believes!I love this picture! They all enjoyed telling Santa everything they want this year and even told him they were really good this year. Glad he didn't ask me!

No comments: