Friday, February 22, 2008

Connor's Boo Boo

We took Connor to the Oncologist for his blood work yesterday and his neutrophil counts are exactly the same as two weeks before. We are going to continue to watch him for the next month and do another CBC in a few weeks and then reevaluate to see if we need to start the shots then. Before we went I asked Connor if he wanted to go see Dr. Goldman. He held his finger up and said, "I get Boo Boo" He was right, he gets the finger he held up poked to do the simple version of his CBC. This little boy doesn't let the needles or all the Doctors or medicines or IV's or nurses taking vitals bother him! He constantly amazes me. When we got the the Doctor's office and CiCi came into take his blood I said for Connor to show her his boo boo and he grabbed Greg's finger and tried to give it to her! OK, so maybe he is tired of getting poked! He decided Daddy needed to take this one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have tried love and logic, but I can never do it without sounding sarcastic... but I think some of the principles sound very logical... good luck! Discipline is so much more difficult than I anticipated!