Sunday, January 20, 2008

Our Last Stop for Christmas 2007

Our last Christmas event was Christmas with Memaw and G-Dad in Sulphur Springs. We got there in the early afternoon and not too long after, Ok only a few minutes after, the kids started asking to open presents! We were so blessed this year we all got so many of the things we asked for and also so many surprises too. Greg and the kids stayed the night and I headed back with Sean that night because my sister and I planned out a fun day of after Christmas shopping! Yes, I hate crowds but I absolutely love shopping the day after Christmas and so does my sister. We make a pretty good team. We were actually at Target by 7 the next morning in the rain! Dedication. I really did pick up some great things for next year and then just had to buy a new tub to put all the new things in.
We were truly a lucky, blessed family this season! We enjoyed spending time together and continuing some fun family traditions. We also enjoyed starting a few new ones!
Cue the ominous music now...
Here is where it all goes down fast...

No comments: