Friday, November 09, 2007

Disneyland Highlights!

Here are just some of the many highlights of our fun day at Disneyland!
The grounds were beautiful and very clean!
We met many, many fun characters. Buzz was one of Jacks' favorites when he was younger.

Both Jack and Bailey were chosen for Jedi Training Camp! It was so fun to watch them fight Darth Vader and Darth Mal.


The highlight for Bailey was getting to meet all the Princesses.







































This was how Bailey rode most of the rides! Eyes closed. This was the Indiana Jones ride. Jack and Daddy and I loved it. Bailey had another opinion.
Jack and I rode most of the rides together because Bailey wanted her Daddy to ride with her. I think Space Mountain was our favorite, Jack and I couldn't stop laughing the whole ride. Bailey said The Matterhorn was her favorite ride. I really enjoyed seeing my sweet kids enjoy everything about Disneyland!








1 comment:

Alyssa said...

What a fun trip! We went to Disneyland when I was in 6th grade... and I still remember how much I loved the Matterhorn and Space Mountain :) Glad you had so much fun...