Monday, August 27, 2007

The First Day!

Bailey hasn't stopped talking about everything that happened today since I picked her up!
Jack hugged his teacher and turned to me with the biggest smile on his cute little face. He told me all about the friends he made and PE and writing about his summer. I felt such relief!!!
We all went for ice cream (a tradition after the first day every year) and fought the crowd because everyone had the same idea. Braums was packed. My favorite thing Bailey said was, "This school has too many rules, mom!" Oh Bailey, just wait...

1 comment:

Erica said...

All your children look so cute for their first day. I am so glad that they both enjoyed their new school. I can imagine how much better you felt after they told you about their day. We will be praying for a great year for all of you!