Saturday, May 12, 2007

Proud Mommy

I really could use something to cheer me up and leave it to my firstborn to do the job!
After one soccer game and three baseball games we decided to go to Sams and do our shopping and eat lunch all at once. We really like Sam's hot dogs! We were eating and the older two were fighting, which seems to happen a lot lately, and Jack jumps up and runs over to a man who was obviously struggling, and he offers to throw his trash away! This older gentleman was using a cane and having a lot of trouble walking and also carrying his trash. The man lite up and said to me, "You have a boy with real good manners!" Something not many people know about Jack is that he has a special way with older people. He loves to talk to them and he really listens and asks them lots of questions. Needless to say I was one proud mommy today!

No comments: