Monday, November 27, 2006

Trimming The Tree

We spent Saturday night after Jack and Bailey returned from Memaw's and G-Dad's trimming the tree. This was the best year ever! We finally have our complete family all sitting around looking at the lights and putting ornaments on. The older two love to put on the ornaments and Connor just sat and watched everything we did. Greg put on Christmas music and Jack and Bailey really planned out where to put all the ornaments. I only had to move a few around this year! Of course, we didn't put anything on the bottom layer so Connor won't be tempted. So far he hasn't tried to pull up on the tree. I give him a week and then he will realize how fun it would be to pull down the tree! Greg doesn't "get into" all this Christmas stuff like I do. I have always loved to decorate and celebrate the holidays. Greg puts up with it for me and now for the kids. Bailey is going to be just like her mommy. She gets so excited over everything Christmas and has been bugging her daddy to put up the lights on the house. Which he did just for her (and me)this Sunday. We are ready for the fun to begin!!! Christmas is really special to me this year, it is the first year for our completed family to celebrate. With Connor added this year everything will be new and the other two can't wait to show him everything. I want this to be the best Christmas ever.

No comments: