Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Blessings!

This time of year is spent on remembering the things we should be thankful for. I hope to instill in my three children that we should always be thankful not just at this time. I love all holidays but especially the one where we "Count our Blessings".
Here are a few of mine-
My loving, patient husband, who keeps me grounded.
My three adorable, wonderful children.
My family, who loves unconditionally.
My close friends, who keep me in line and support me no matter what.
My home, clothes, and food that God provides us.
My grandparents, who I have such treasured memories from my childhood.
All our sweet family members who have gone on to be with God. It is comforting to know that they are watching over us.
My children's teachers who help guide their little minds.
Our health, that we tend to take for granted. So many people are dealing with serious health issues.
I guess I could go on forever...
One of my pet peeves is not having a Thanksgiving. Every year now it seems like we jump from Halloween to Christmas without more than a quick stop to be thankful. The meaning behind this holiday is so special and we should never forget to celebrate it!

No comments: