Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Day All For Connor!

The other two are fully back into the swing of things at school. Connor came back from his big trip to Memaw's and G-dad's house last night and decided mommy and Connor needed a day to themselves! He is such a funny little boy. Or I guess I should say big boy. I think he grew an inch while he was gone. So, we named today Connor Day. First, he had yummy waffles for breakfast then we did some school practice, then off to visit with his Mimi and Papa, who hadn't seen him in over a week. After playing with the doggies at the clinic we headed to his favorite restaurant, Old McDonald's. After we got home we went out back to practice soccer. He is playing soccer this fall and is very ready to be a soccer star! He is actually pretty good, I guess having an older brother who plays and plays well has helped him. After soccer and a Popsicle we headed in to watch a few cartoons and rest before we have to pick the other two up. He doesn't want Connor Day to end but I'm guessing the other two won't be as patient as mommy with Connor picking everything we do!









1 comment:

Shane and Laine said...

I can't believe how big he is!! He looks like he's grown years since your July 4th pictures! I miss seeing Bailey down my hall:(