Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Adventures

These are the children God has given me. God has been good to me... Gen.33:5 I love, love, love this time of year. The cooler weather, the warmer clothes, the beautiful colors, the pumpkins and leaves and football! When we finally got a little break in the rain, we headed to our local pumpkin patch to pick some pumpkins for our yard. Jack looks so old to me all of a sudden. He is really growing up this year.









This was my favorite picture of the afternoon. I am truly blessed by three wonderful children. After they all gave me their best smiles we ran around and picked out our pumpkins to take home.

Bring on Fall!


1 comment:

Newberry said...

I'm with you on this time of year. It is my absolute favorite! What great pictures of your kids. They all look so cute, and Jack does look very grown up.