Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun

We have a little Pumpkin Patch up the street from us and we love to visit it this time of year. Bailey loves her holidays and decorating and I think she gets it from her mommy.
*side note--Connor had to sit on this pumpkin for this picture, no matter how many times we said it's going to fall. Just after the click of the camera-- you got it, the pumpkin and Connor rolled right off the hay!




. My kids love fall and Halloween as much as their mommy so we always have fun dressing up in our Halloween clothes and playing in the pumpkins. I couldn't even believe how well all three of them posed for pictures. Connor was fine as long as he could sit on a pumpkin! Bailey had a great time "modeling" for me.










Connor decided to lay down for some pictures and it was so cute that all the other two decided to try it too!




















I have to admit that this year we didn't buy any pumpkins because mommy has already decorated the front yard to the hilt. We don't need anymore pumpkins. I absolutely love this time of year. The smell of cool , crisp fall nights. The sounds of Friday Night Football. Warm clothes. The colors of fall. Eating soup on a cold night. Cuddling up with my kids under a fluffy blanket to watch a movie. Mums all over the porch and yard.






No comments: