Friday, July 04, 2008

A Special Two Year Old

Connor had a very special two year old birthday. Yes, it was in April!!! I am way behind. He loves Diego and wanted a party with Diego. So, Aunt Tamara came as "Click the Camera".
My friend Sam's did a great job on the cake. I would normally make the cake but had a few things going on and didn't think I could do it justice.
We had a big Mexican fiesta with all our family and the kids loved playing in the backyard. Connor just loves having all his family around him.
He also loved tearing into the gifts and had a little help from sister, brother and all his cousins!
Greg and I feel very fortunate to have our big boy Connor in our family. A year ago he got very sick and we were faced with the unthinkable. We say a prayer of thanksgiving everyday for Connor staying healthy. When those hard sick times come around we are just grateful for the doctors we have and the care he gets. We stay focused on our blessings.

No comments: