Sunday, October 22, 2006

Purrrrrr...

This last Friday the kids and I headed to Uncle Sean and Aunt Stephanies house so Sean could take the kids to Memaw and G-Dad's. Brave Uncle Sean packed them all into his van and headed to Sulphur Springs. The kids had a blast and I think Sean survived.
When they got back on Saturday afternoon I went out to meet them and we enjoyed Sean and Stephs Fall Festival. Aunt Steph was the face painter so Jack as you can see is a cheetah. He was roaring at me for this picture.
Bailey had hers painted twice. This was the second time. I think she said she was one of the princesses from Mermadia.
It was a fun, busy weekend. Oh, and Greg was out of town hunting all weekend. The kids can't wait for Daddy to get home so they can tell him all about their weekend.

No comments: